The Pug Ninja Trailer The Pug Ninja Trailer

Good for a trailer

You should make this into a full flash movie, but I wouldn't rush anything.

The RCR Shorts 1 The RCR Shorts 1

Simple movie, but good.

It is funny seeing the tough guys beating up on school girls. Next time try to play up the ridiculousness of the scene by using some voice work if it is possible.

Proverb 1 Proverb 1

Drunken Review!!!!!!!!!!

Thats RIGHT!!!!

YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2 YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2

Yep, yep, and yep.

You know with all the things you mentioned, it is really sad when that isn't even the tip of the pile of shit that is the Bush administration. Good points.

Chin & Cleft S3 EP 3 Chin & Cleft S3 EP 3

I don't know if its necessarily good...

...but it made me laugh.

.:Leviathan:. .:Leviathan:.

Not everyone is an animator...

That being said the weakest response to criticism is pointing out that they haven't animated anything. Next time you decide to say a movie sucks, well the film maker can just ask how many films you have created.

I like animation, and film. I have created things, but not here and I can't plug outside sites. I just wanted to point out that your response to people makes you look immature, either take criticism or stop submitting "turds of the week".

StagBeetle responds:

lmao why is everyone taking the movie and my responses so seriously

ps. Flash by saijm:
- none -

Myth Agents Myth Agents

simple, but good.

Not a whole lot other than that to say. It is a good basic flash.

Saving Lives Saving Lives

nothing constructive to say really....

I never know what to say about an animation that could have been made in Powerpoint and look about the same.

Zelda: The False Princess Zelda: The False Princess

Funny.

The style is simple, but the concept is amusing so I gave you an eight overall. Also it was well executed for the type of animation that it is.

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

Going the way of Neurotically Yours.

This series was funny at some point, but the past 4 or so have descended into completely preachy rants that are increasingly devoid of facts or research. Basically a racist caricature of Arabs and Muslims as terroristic taxi drivers and convenience store workers; good job. Maybe next time you can do one about Native Americans that portrays them as drunks or Mexicans as lazy; better yet do one on black people as all the above except have them eating water melons on the front porch. Oh, I guess that isn't okay, but ,for America, lets make fun of 1.5 Billion people for the actions of those located in perhaps 20% of the overall Muslim world. Hey I can't actually make you smart, unfortunate that your ability with flash animation gives you a voice here.

As to the issue of CNN not publishing the pictures...well there is the 1st Amendment here in the United States. There is also an issue of ownership of property, and since Time-Warner owns CNN and its associated networks free and clear it is THEIR CHOICE what they want to do. You don't like it start your own network or change the channel; Fox News published those pictures. The 1st Amendment gives me a right to say what I believe and print what I want, but it also gives me the right to not say or print what I don't want to print. Get it? If Newgrounds removes this post tomorrow it would be within their rights, as the site is owned by them.

So yeah, you have your loyal following. You have your little animated show on Newgrounds, but it will eventually end up as irrelevant as Neurotically Yours; with people getting tired of personal rants where there was once humor. You have skill and had some wit in your early writing, but you have become so confident in those attributes that you don't care about the end product.

But hey, this is just one opinion; and I even gave you a 4 just for good measure. Seeing as how the technical aspects were not bad.